Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fishing tonight!

Man.... After the day I've had, I absolutely cannot wait to get out of the dealership. 11 hour workdays with no customer flow sucks! 100% commission and I have now worked ten days for free. We've hit rock bottom now, but it's okay because it means we can only go in one direction now.

On another note, tonight is gonna be the night of the catfish. I got all my gear loaded up and as soon as I can get out of here, I'll be on my way to the pond. Called grandma earlier and let her know I'd be up there and that the fish won't know what's hit em until its too late. I'll be headed out there by myself, but it will be a good time for me to chillax all by myself. The cooler's full, the worms are squirming and I can't wait to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment